Our Contractors on Deployed Operations (CONDO) training course allows both civilian and military personnel to undertake their jobs safely and effectively in challenging, remote and hostile environments.
All of our training courses have been designed to meet the obligations under DEFSTAN 05-129 and Ministry of Defence (MOD) DEFCON 697.
As a leading provider of CONDO training, we have prepared a number of individuals from large multinational companies and the MOD within the nominated Joint Operations Centre (JOA).
We deliver two and three day courses, however the curriculum and duration can be adapted to suit the operational needs of our client.
- CONDO organisation and responsibilities
- Cultural differences
- International travel considerations
- Situation awareness
- Travel pattern analysis
- Basic safety and security procedures
- Mortar and rocket attack
- Minefield awareness
- Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) awareness
- Weapon and ballistic effects awareness
- Protective clothing and the use of a grab bag
- Use of MOD provided transport
- Kidnap and ransom avoidance
- Medical training (basic life support)
- Incident scenarios
On our three day course we also offer driver training covering:
- Defensive driving
- Off road driving techniques and self recovery
Our experienced instructors are made up of former UK Special Forces and police personnel who bring with them a mix of operational expertise and professional teaching qualifications to the design and delivery of our courses. Their proven capabilities ensure that delegates are thoroughly prepared for any challenging situations they may face.
The training is conducted at our facility in Herefordshire and surrounding areas.
Please complete the course enquiry form or call us on (+44) 01989 550325 for further information on prices and advice
Benefits of CONDO training
- Empowers your personnel to apply personal safety and security measures
- Acts as a reassurance and confidence building exercise
- Forms a healthy component of any Human Resources strategy for companies with operations overseas
- Helps fulfil employee duty of care and legal responsibilities
- Taught by instructors with on the ground experience of the regions you are operating in
- Offers a pre-condition for a reduction on insurance costs.