Phoenix Hostile First Person on Scene (Intermediate)
Our Phoenix Hostile First Person on Scene (intermediate) course equips students with the essential skills needed to deliver lifesaving immediate medical care in hostile and remote enviroments.
The four day Phoenix Hostile First Person on Scene (intermediate) course provides Specialist Security Professional with an enhanced level of medical capability to treat in a trauma or medical emergency. This First Person on Scene (Intermediate) qualification is highly sought after and is ideal for those working in the security industry or travelling to hostile, adverse, remote or challenging environments.
The training includes hands on experience with multiple casualty management and triage, medical planning, as well as a systematic approach to the management of trauma. The course includes practical medical scenarios based on potential threats and situations that may be encountered when operating in a hostile environment, either on land or at sea.
First Person on Scene ( Intermediate)
- Scene safety
- Scene management including triage
- Patient assessment
- The principles of manual handling
- The management of catastrophic bleeding
- Basic & Intermediate airway management skills (including adjuncts)
- Respiratory assessment
- Management of breathing difficulties (including the use of oxygen)
- Basic and intermediate life support including AED
- Management of haemorrhages and shock
- Trauma related emergencies
- Medical related emergencies
- The recognition features of sepsis
- Assisting the healthcare professional
- Paedatric life support
- Care under Fire
- Tactical Field Care
- Prolonged Field Care
- Operational Imperatives
- Hostile v Urban Care
- Tactical Medical Support
Those who complete the course successfully will attain the following certification.
- AoFA First Person on Scene (Intermediate) Level 3 certificate - SIA recognised
- Phoenix Hostile First Person on Scene certificate
All our medical support personnel have extensive operational and pre-hospital care experience,gained commercially and through operations with the British Army. Their proven capabilities and our facilities ensure that we deliver a learning experience that allows clients to operate confidently and securely.
Link to Our Team
This comprehensive training package is conducted at our UK facilities in Herefordshire.
First Person on Scene 4 day course £450+VAT (£540 incl VAT) (Please contact us regarding accommodation availability and costing)
Benefits of Phoenix Hostile First Person on Scene (Intermediate) Training
- Accredited by AoFA and the Royal College of Surgeons and recognised by the SIA
- Large organisations particularly international Oil and Gas Companies, often require their security staff to have additional first aid qualifications, as well as a recognised close protection qualification
- Delegates will develop an increased confidence with regards to dealing with casualties in hostile and remote environments
- Our graduates are highly sought after for a wide variety of opportunities worldwide
- High quality instructors and training.