First Person on Scene Intermediate
The First Person on Scene (intermediate) Training course is a 5 day program designed to enhance First Aiders knowledge and skills. The course is a mix of theory , practical demonstration, skill stations and realistic scenarios.
The five day First Person on Scene (intermediate) course enables First Aiders to enhance their level of medical capability to treat a casualty in a trauma or medical emergency. This First Person on Scene ( Intermediate) qualification is highly sought after and is ideal for those working in any industry.
The training includes hands on experience with multiple casualty management and medical planning exercises, as well as a systematic approach to the management of trauma. The course includes practical medical scenarios based on potential threats and situations that may be encountered when operating in your chosen profession.
First Person on Scene ( Intermediate)
- Scene safety
- Scene management including triage
- Patient assessment
- The principles of manual handling
- The management of catastrophic bleeding
- Basic & Intermediate airway management skills (including adjuncts)
- Respiratory assessment
- Management of breathing difficulties (including the use of oxygen)
- Basic and intermediate life support including AED
- Management of haemorrhages and shock
- Trauma related emergencies
- Medical related emergencies
- The recognition features of sepsis
- Assisting the healthcare professional
- Paedatric life support
Those who complete the course successfully will attain the following certification.
- First Person on Scene (Intermediate) Level 3 certificate, accredited by AoFA and the Royal College of Surgeons
All our medical support personnel have extensive operational and pre-hospital care experience,gained commercially and through operations with the British Army.Their proven capabilities and our facilities ensure that we deliver a learning experience that allows clients to operate confidently and securely.
Link to Our Team
This comprehensive training package is conducted at our UK facilities in Herefordshire. Corporate courses can be delivered on site at clients location on request.
First Person on Scene 5 day course £450+VAT (£540 incl VAT)
Benefits of First Person on Scene Training
- Accredited by AoFA and the Royal College of Surgeons and recognised by the SIA
- Large organisations particularly international Oil and Gas Companies, often require their security staff to have additional first aid qualifications, as well as a recognised close protection qualification
- Delegates will develop an increased confidence with regards to dealing with casualties in hostile and remote environments
- Our graduates are highly sought after for a wide variety of opportunities worldwide
- High quality instructors and training.